The contents of The Robinet PT Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on The Center’s Site (“Content”) are for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.
To Our Patient Family,
We are open and committed to providing Physical Therapy services at our Greenville and Rockford clinics. We want to take this time to inform you of the measures we are taking to protect our patients and employees as the situation with Covid-19 evolves.
- Implementation of screening procedures in accordance with the CDC guidelines
- Phone screens prior to scheduling
- In-house temperature checks and an additional questionnaire prior to patient visit
- Limiting visitors
- Telehealth: Virtual visits
- Additional cleaning measures with CDC approved cleaning agents
- Employee and patient PPE
- Practicing proper hygiene with fully stocked clinics for this purpose
- We are committed to providing you with quality care to help you be your best!
Jason and Barbara Robinet and team